Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back to work!


I went back to work today. Isabelle had a great day with her Aunty Vron, and cousins Ash and Grace! She is such a happy girl, and so content! I missed her so much, but she just looked at me after 9 hours apart and smiled and went back to chewing on her cruskit!!

She had a massive feed when she got home and we had a nice bath and play time together too!

Isabelle is standing and pulling herself up onto everything right now and we have great fun playing crawling games, peek-a-boo and her favorite song right now is Old MacDonald Had a Farm! She giggles so much when I do the chicken "Took Took Took" and also the snorting piggy! It is such a fun age, so I am a bit sad to go back to work, but it is only 2.5 days, and she will have lots of fun with mum and dad, plus with nana too occasionally.

0 comments: