Well Isabelle has had her first Easter and not one skerrick of chocolate for her - well maybe second hand through my breastmilk! Poor deprived child!
We have had a lovely time, we visited Nana, Pa and big Pa in Leongatha, and Isabelle had a great time riding on a trolley with Nana in the nursery!!! It was lovely to catch up with family and on Easter Sunday we visited Aunty Maria's house and saw Baba, Deda, Auntry Vron and Uncle Anthony and Izzy's cousins Ashleigh and Grace!
Lots of choccie all round for everyone except Iz!!!
It has been great having Al home for more than 1-2 days over the weekend as well - 4 days together is just bliss and Iz has loved having her daddy around!
I've still been feeling pretty sick with morning sickness - it really is much worse in the morning - ugh. Now that I am over 12 weeks I am hoping it will pass soon like it did with Isabelle! We have our 12 week scan on Wednesday so I am looking forward to hearing our gorgeous bubbies heartbeat again and seeing it blissfully floating around in there!
We have had a lovely time, we visited Nana, Pa and big Pa in Leongatha, and Isabelle had a great time riding on a trolley with Nana in the nursery!!! It was lovely to catch up with family and on Easter Sunday we visited Aunty Maria's house and saw Baba, Deda, Auntry Vron and Uncle Anthony and Izzy's cousins Ashleigh and Grace!
Lots of choccie all round for everyone except Iz!!!
It has been great having Al home for more than 1-2 days over the weekend as well - 4 days together is just bliss and Iz has loved having her daddy around!
I've still been feeling pretty sick with morning sickness - it really is much worse in the morning - ugh. Now that I am over 12 weeks I am hoping it will pass soon like it did with Isabelle! We have our 12 week scan on Wednesday so I am looking forward to hearing our gorgeous bubbies heartbeat again and seeing it blissfully floating around in there!


0 comments:
Post a Comment