Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Boy!!!!






Well it is a week early but we had James' birthday party on Sunday and it was lovely!

Sunshiny weather, happy kids who had thankfully napped and had a great time playing, good fun and friendship all round!

I still can't believe my baby boy is almost one. This time last year I was heading to a VBAC, (I had hoped) was over a week late and was expecting him to come any minute!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day my gorgeous man!!!!

8 comments:

willow and moo said...

Happy Birthday James!

The cake is awesome. :)

Tas said...

Aw, he is so cute! Happy birthday.

Gilly said...

oh how wonderful - I love the cake - happy birthday James!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday James! I love the cake. Great choice of name too ;)

Liz said...

Happy Birthday James! Looks like fun was certainly had :)

Gill - That British Woman said...

love the birthday cake, looks yummy.....

Gill in Canada

cherri said...

Oh James is too cute - Happy Birthday - you did a great job there with the cakes Tan...

kanishk said...

how wonderful - I love the cake - happy birthday

Work from home India