Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So at the beginning of the year I blogged this list and being almost October I thought I should probably check in and see where I am at!!

To live as sustainably as possible I think we are doing pretty well with this!! Lots more we could do but I have cut back on pre-packaged goods big time!!
To have a kick ass vegie garden, I want to be dirtgirlworld! Not quite dirtgirlworld but I bought a heap of stuff to plant today and over winter we have had some good crops!
Spend less time on the computer Definitely been doing ok with this!! Woop!
To not eat from the big 4 for at least 3 mths! (McD, RR, HJ, KFC) Did this for 4 months and it was great and about to do it again!
To make regular time for me Not so regular but the time I get I have been using to get a massage or just do things for me!
To set a good example to my kids and exercise regularly Not so great - this is something both AL and I need to work on, hopefully by getting bikes for ourselves soon.
To find some kind of life balance with work, play and home Pfftt this is impossible but I am trying!
To complete the 12 in 12 challenge found HERE! I changed this from my 52 items - a bit too ambitious, whereas one per month is totally doable with working!! EPIC FAIL.
Go to church with the mini muffins at least every fortnight. Something I WILL do and soon.

Overall not too bad?! Im pretty chuffed with myself!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back blogging. and good for you for achieving even some of what you wanted to do. at least by looking back you can see the things you need to focus on... specifically the you time. xoxox