Today I got a sleep in which might account for the brief thoughts I have had today about having a third child.........
I just LOVE being a mum.
I love carrying my babies in utero, feeling their kicks, and feeling them grow and be nourished from my body.
I love breastfeeding, seeing my baby grow and be nourished from my body, smelling their milky sweet breath, having warm snuggles in the night.
I love hearing all of her new words. I love hearing and seeing her learn new things every day, knowing that she is all mine and I am able to shape and teach her. Incidentally, this also terrifies me.
I love my family. I love seeing Al play with the kids and hearing them giggle and laugh at each other. I love seeing their faces light up at the sight of each other.
I love cuddles. I love kisses. I love tickles. I love my kids.
I love being a mother and at times I feel like our family isn't finished but for now I am content with my 2 adorable, smart, gorgeous wonderful children who fufil my life and who I love with everything I have.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Being a mum......
Posted by Tan at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aww tan, you made my heart smile. I'm so happy for you hun, that you are embracing and enjoying this journey. it goes too quickly. xx
Hi Tan. This post was so sweet. What beautiful thoughts.
I like HC buns as much as the next but not in January!
Work from home India
Post a Comment