I have decided that looking for a house to live in is the worst job in the world. Maybe we are too fussy and our requirements are unreasonable....here, let me know what you think....
1. A yard big enough for kids to play in, lawn, vegie patch, etc. and flatish.
2. 3 or more bedrooms.
3. 2 living areas.
4. In the suburbs we like, there are about 4 of them.
That's IT. Doesn't have to be flash, renovated (we can do that ourselves) but the basics need to be there. Apparantly the typical family sized block of the past is a thing of the past. So many places that were on large blocks have been sub-divided, or else, they have built huge houses on them that take up more than half of the block.
It all makes for some frustrating searching going on in this household. Somethings gotta give and I think that someone will have to compromise, I just need to decide on what I want to compromise on....
One thing I keep telling myself is that it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful and we will make our house a home no matter what.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
House hunting.......
Posted by Tan at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment