Monday, June 1, 2009

Where has the year gone!???

I am lamenting the year that is almost half gone, my baby girl who is two, my baby boy who will be 1 in 5 minutes time, and the time I don't have to craft!

We have sold our house which happened so fast which is just wonderful but now we have the arduous task of finding one to buy that fits our fussy requirements..I'm sure the perfect Star house is out there, it just isn't on the market yet!!

Now that J man is crawling and eating I also just don't have time to scratch myself, thankfully he is sleeping better so I'm not in a stupor spending hours on the computer instead of with the kids but I still have less and less time to do anything! I can't wait to move, have my sewing machines back and start crafting again! I'm not even checking my regular craft blogs right now because there are such cute things out there that I am dying to try that I can't!!

Oh here is a cute photo too just because I can! Izzy was using the J monster as a mattress..payback is going to be a bitch isn't it?!

0 comments: